- Friday February 16th, 2018
- Posted by: Vincent Lecamus
- Category: Road Database, Data collection, Road Inspection, Road, Exhibitions & Conferences, GIS, Competency transfer
The 2nd edition of Pavement Preservation & Recycling Summit (PPRS 2018) will be held in Nice, France, from March 26th to 28th. The major objective of this Mondial Summit dedicated to road preservation is maintenance, modernization and adaptation of roads & streets for tomorrow’s mobility.
Immergis will exhibit actions and services to build accurate road database and its benefits for effective road asset management. Our team will present you their solutions for:
- Asset management: road safety inspection, pavement condition, road database,
- Sustainable management: intervention prioritization, costs evaluation, actions plans & road works programme
- Monitoring tools: road asset management system, field application & pavement management system
Come & meet us at Stand A11 on PPRS in Palais des Congrès of Nice Acropolis!